Friday, December 13, 2013

My Candy Purse of 2013

Hello & Happy Friday!

We're getting down to the wire on Christmas. Only a week & a half to go and it's soon going to get busy around the Aungst Pad since we are hosting Christmas Day this year. I have so many idea's of things i'd like to do to make for a great day but somehow I don't think it's going to happen. I have shopping to get done and my Christmas menu to plan and then send out the invites, shop for the food and then clean up the house! I'm tired thinking about it but i'm up for the challenge as long as my back stays in tact and my family helps me out some! That there might be asking too much! HAHA!

Last evening we meet Kirsten at a local place for our weekly "Wing Night". She returned all my baskets and a big envelope filled with money from all the goodies she sold from my Christmas goodies. WOW, i'm was so floored at her determination on selling everything and she said she rather enjoyed being my little elf! Hehe! 10 years ago she was a very rebellious teenager that ran my family & myself into very troubled waters and to look at her now! I'm not going to jinx myself but i'll just say WOW at the turn around that has happened over the last few years! Anyways, she informed me last night that she turned a few people down on taking orders for me on anything because she is studying hard for a job promotion and needs to pay close attention to all the new things that she will be learning. Hey, i'm so fine with that and wish her all the best in going after what she went to school for!

So, I wanted to share another Christmas goodie today! I made these for the craft show that was cancelled because these too are a good seller. Kirsten sold every single one and usually I make more but this year I did not when I found out the show was cancelled.
So here are my Candy Purses for 2013.



I used papers from last year and a retired stamp set for these.
Hope you like!

Candy Purses 2013:

Stamps: Snow Much Fun
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories: Top Note Die, Gumball Green Ribbon, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Hot Glue, Liquid Multi Mono Glue

Well, that's all I have to share today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Loll said...

Wendy ... your candy purses are so adorable!! Such a fun design. I LOVE the Be of Good Cheer DP and which I has bought lots of packs - best ever Christmas papers from SU! The bright colors and fun patterns are perfect for your purses. Loll xx

Vicki Burdick said...

these are adorable Wendy!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

These are adorable, Wendy!

Karren said...

Too cute, Wendy!