Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Last of the Candy Bar Wrappers of 2013

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope everyone is staying warm! It's bitterly cold here in PA this morning! We had another 7 inches of snow yesterday morning and the roads were even worse than the day before. In total we had about 13 inches of snow in 2 days. I love it but most do not. Once the snow cleared out yesterday the temps took a nose dive. All I can say today is to bundle up!

Last night I made a trip to my parents house to drop off the last of my Christmas stuff. My Dad had an order for a few things for some friends and I took the rest of my notebooks & such along for Kirsten. She's been my little sales girl in trying to sell my craft show things. I told them at this point I am no longer taking orders for anything. I'm crafted out!
In all honesty, I need to start getting focused on getting my shopping done and working on my menu for Christmas day. It will all be here before ya know it! 
Today, I am working on getting the rest of my Christmas cards addressed and hope to get them mailed out by week's end. 

So, here are a few more Candy Bar Wrappers that I did for the last order of 2013. It's been a busy one and this year i've made more Candy Bar Wrappers & Hand Sanitizers than any other year! 












I won't list all the stamp supplies I used on these but if you need to know please don't hesitate to shoot me an email.

Well, the house is quiet.....Shawn & Kelsey are out the door to work so I think i'm going to take my cute little puppies and head back to bed for a bit. It's a good morning to snuggle with them! My stack of Christmas cards await me later!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

Happy Holidays!
~Wendy