Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sketch Challenge 450

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Can't believe it's Thursday already! The days, weeks & months just seem to fly by anymore!

So, today I had a chance to pop down to my stamp room to create a bit. I've been wanting to do the SCS Color Challenge & Sketch Challenges but ended up doing other things around the house. I've been working on some Halloween things so I used this week's Sketch Challenge 450 to make a card.




I pulled out some old designer papers from Stampin Up called Halloween Night. I'm still working on trying to use up all my old stuff. I have about 2 whole sheets left and some scraps so you'll being seeing more of this before Halloween gets here for I have a few things in mind to use it for! :)
I also used stamped off images from an old Stampin Up set called Just Flying By. It's one of my favorites for Halloween!

Sketch Challenge 450 Card:

Stamps: Just Flying By
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Vintage Violet, Neenah White, Halloween Night DSP
Accessories: Vintage Violet Grosgrain, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


I also decorated a candy container I had on hand.





Halloween Candy Containers:

Stamps: Gift Givers, Mixed Medley (Hostess 2012)
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Neenah White, Cast A Spell DSP
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Decorative Label Punch, 3/4 Circle Punch, Black Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

I will fill with Halloween candy when the stores start carrying it. So far I have not been able to find any, yet!

Well, that is all for me today!
Time to go get my Goulash made for supper then working on some Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers while watching the Ravens preseason game tonight! WooHoo! So glad football season is upon us again! :)

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Great card! I like that sentiment! Cute containers...perfect for minature Reeses peanut butter cups...(My favorite cancy can you tell?