Thursday, August 29, 2013

Combined Challenges, Again!

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope everyone had a nice day!

I stamped today until my eyes started to get wonky on me. I think it's due to lack of sleep last night. For some reason I was still wide awake at midnight and then wide awake again at 5:30 this morning. Been awake since!! Once I got done what I needed to do today I headed down to work on yesterday's Sketch Challenge from over at SCS. Then I saw the Ways To Use It Challenge for today and knew I had to play along! It took me until this evening to get my pictures uploaded to Picasa. I've been having some computer issues and my very patient hubby has been trying to solve the problem (of course spyware!!). So, while we are sitting here watching the last pre-season Baltimore Ravens game...i'm going to get my blog & card uploaded and head to bed.

So here we go!


The Ways To Use It Challenge #442 is to make a card with an angel on! That's right up my alley!


I pulled out oldie but goodies to make this card but i'm very happy with it! I'm the type of person though that has to constantly keep adding to my card....like some type of embellishment. I really wanted to add some rhinestones or pearls but I wanted to keep this beauty flat for easy mailing!

SC451 & WT442 Card:

Stamps: Angelic Joy
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Gold Trimmed Ribbon, Glue Dot, 2 Sided Tape

It doesn't get any easier than that!

Well, that is all for me tonight!
Thanks for stopping by!
I'll see you tomorrow!!

~Wendy

1 comment:

Nan said...

This is so pretty! Love everything about it!