Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Too Kind Card Set

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Last week I got some new rubber from the Stampin Up catty and I could not wait to go play with this new set called Too Kind. I just love the flowers & the sentiments that are included. I made a set of all occasion cards with it. I also love the new in color, Coastal Cabana!



I will be playing more with this set once I get back from vacation! 
Speaking on vacation....we leave Philly early this morning for Jamaica!
Can't wait to put my feet in the sand!


Too Kind Card Set:

Stamps: Too Kind, Variety of Sentiments
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Neenah White
Accessories: Fancy Fan EF, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Rhineston, Ribbon, Dimensioanls, Glue Dots, 2 Sided Tape

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: