Thursday, June 27, 2013

Color Challenge & Sketch Challenge Combined....

Hello & Happy Thursday!

I finally found my way downstairs to stamp today! I wish life would not get in the way so much here lately because I love to create!

I am going to try hard to find my way back to working on some of my favorite challenges out there. I have been so side tracked in the last month or 2 and really miss the creative side of me.
Today, I popped over to SCS and checked out the Color Challenge 432 and combined it with yesterday's Sketch Challenge 442....so here we go!

The colors are:
Smokey Slate, Crushed Curry & Coastal Cabana





I do not have the new Stampin Up color, Smokey Slate...yet! I substituted Going Gray in it's place.

I needed a Thank You card so I used a new set called Best of Greetings. I love all the different sentiments & fonts in this set. The dessert option on the Color Challenge 432 is to use any type of embossing. I went with 2 different embossing folders.


CC432 & SC442 Card:

Stamps: Best of Greetings
Ink: Going Gray
Cardstock: Going Gray, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Neenah White
Accessories: Seeing Spots & Square Lattice Embossing Folders, Oval Nestibilities, Butterfly Embosslits, Going Gray Grosgrain, White Pearl, Hot Glue, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Love this card I think mainly because I like these colors together! Reminds me of summer!

Well, that's all for today!
We have severe storms & tornado watches out for the rest of the day. Our weather has been quite hot & humid so any rain is a welcomed thing for our garden!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: