Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Color Challenge 410

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Time for another Color Challenge from over at SCS. Here are the colors and my card...




The dessert option today was to make a Valentine's Day card. They are also having a contest this week and next. If your card was chosen you could be a guest designer there for the month of February! I did not go with the dessert option so my card won't be chosen. My card rack is in major need of birthday cards yet so that is why I went in this direction.

Hope you like!


Color Challenge 410 Card:

Stamps: Perfect Punches
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Accessories: Calypso Coral Ribbon, Lg Oval Punch, Apothecary Framelits, Seeing Spots EF., SU Daisy Dies, Brad, Gold Beads, Hot Glue, 2 Sided Tape


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
OH and stay warm! It's brutally cold here in PA!

~Wendy

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think these are pretty challenging colors, Wendy! You've done an awesome job with them though!

Carol L said...

This color combo would really challenge me, but I love what you've done with your card! The daisy die looks gorgeous in that pretty blue color, and the ribbon brightens it up just perfectly! WTG on the challenge!