Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Color Challenge 408

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS and the colors are:
Raspberry Ripple, Soft Suede & Very Vanilla.

Finally, I was able to sit while cooking supper to get a card made. I have quite a few birthdays in the month of January so i'm trying to get prepared! LOL



The dessert option was something flowery or to think snow. I chose the flowery path. I have had this set for awhile and hardly ever used it. I think I may need to stop buying SO many stamps until I learn to use them often! I'm sure my hubby would agree! LOL


Color Challenge 408 Card:

Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Ink: Raspberry Ripple & Garden Green SU Markers, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Soft SUede, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scallop & Large Oval Punches, SU Fancy Fan EF, Raspberry Ripple Ribbon, Vanilla Pearls, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that is all for today!
Headed out with hubby in a few. He's buying a truck again! We had one when we lived in Missouri and missed it in the last year that we've been back in PA. Tonight his dreams will come true! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is one of my all time favorites from SU! I love the layout and the pretty embossed layer! Pretty ribbon treatment too!

Carol L said...

I don't think I've ever seen this stamp set, but it's SO pretty! I like the colors together, and I think my hubby would agree that I need to stop buying stamps too! lol