Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stocking Stuffers...

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a great day!

I had Dominic this morning for a bit and now i'm gonna go try to do some housework before the hubby gets home from work. I really feel like taking my butt back the hallway to my bed for a nap but I have so much to do! So before I head off to get started I wanted to share some of my Candy Bar Wrappers I made for the show.....







I made these really easy on myself this year by using Stampin Up stamps that have coordinating punches. These are huge sellers every year so I try to make alot of these. I made 35 this year! Inside is a regular sized Hershey Bar.

I'm not gonna post the details on these but if there is any questions please shoot me an email.

Well, that's all for me today!
Time to get the dust rag and get to work!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute! Very nicely done. Of course, you have now made me hungry for a candy bar....smile...

Kim S said...

What a charming and festive way to give a candy bar!!

Bonnie said...

I'm with Kim! What a charming way to give a candy bar! Makes it really special!