Sunday, December 30, 2012

Peppermint Patties & Christmas Pics (long post)

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone had a happy & safe holiday!
It was great here but i'm glad things are starting to calm down now.  My wonderful hubby got me some Eternity perfume, an Otter iphone case and a sewing machine! I'm so excited and intimidated at the same time because it's been years since I used one! I haven't even opened the box yet! LOL
We've also had snow quite a bit this past week. I love the snow just dislike winter! My sinuses are starting to act up again too so i've just been taking it easy and trying to get that straightened out.
Yesterday we had snow so Shawn & I went out to run some errands and grabbed breakfast at a local restaurant. The roads got pretty icy so we decided to go home and stay put. We put our pj's back on and played Wii Bowling to pass the time. I eventually went to my stamp room and played around and did more organizing. I'm looking forward to a new year and playing along with some new challenges! My card rack has been depleted this past year and needs some fresh, new cards put on it! :)

Anyways, today I want to share a little treat I had my stamp girls make at our last get together. I also sold a bunch of these to family and gave one to our mail lady.


It's not a very good picture as I was hurrying to take the picture before running it out to the mailbox for the mail lady! LOL The dsp came from Joann's and the sentiment is from Christmas Punch (a retired SU set). The holly sticker is a Jolee's and the red glitter paper is from SU punched with the Decorative Label Punch.

Here are also a few pictures from Christmas.

My Christmas outfit...

 Kirsten & Berto got me a Build A Bear Grinch! Love it!!

Shawn with his warm beloved Ravens blanket..

Berto, Kirsten & my sister in law, Melissa, and her Ted Build A Bear!

Berto, Ryan & Kirsten

Kelsey & Shady

Mom & Dad

Dad with his bow

Ryan & Kirsten ( I don't have many pictures of Ry and I was finally able to get a good one here!)

Ryan with his Penn State shirt

Brother Randy and sister in law, Melissa with Ted

Ted

Snow Day here yesterday at the Aungst Pad, 12/29/2012



Hope you enjoyed my family pictures!
I'm off to the store to get some storage totes for the storage room this afternoon. The Ravens game just started so I may have to wait a bit! LOL
I'll be back tomorrow with my Year in Review so till then....

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Great photos Wendy, TFS! It looks like your Christmas was a happy one with all of your family together! Your home looks lovely too :)
I didn't take a single picture this year - I completely forgot to get the camera out!