Saturday, December 22, 2012

More Sweet Treats

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your all having a great day so far!
 It's a really cold & very windy day here in south central PA and I decided I was not going anywhere today! I have been working on laundry and made up 2 pans of lasanga for supper tonight. Kirsten, Berto & the puppies and my parents are coming out to eat and play Pokeno or Wii bowling. I thought Ryan would be ready for some fun after his surgery this week so i'm gonna make this post short & sweet as I need to go get the table set.
These are a few PaperTreyInk Glassine Bags filled with a Reese's Peanut Butter Tree inside. The bags have a clothes pin on them to keep them closed. The clothes pin have dsp attached and either a button or a foam glittery tree sticker. The Glassine Bags have a paper doily attached with a circle of dsp on and either a snowflake or a foam glittery tree sticker. Cute little treat bag that can be used as a stocking stuffer or just a sweet little treat for a special someone! I'm happy to say that all of these sold as well!!!






Well, that is all for today!
Things to do and my guests will soon be arriving!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Lesley said...

So sweet! Merry Christmas!

JD/ Jill said...

These are really cute...sounds like you had a very successful craft show...Yea! Merry Christmas to you.