Saturday, December 8, 2012

Acrylic Post It Note Holders

Hello & Happy Saturday!

As usual, life has been hectic here at the Aungst Pad but I see things getting a little calmer in the next few days (I think)! How's things at your Pad?

Yesterday was a rainy, dreary day here in south central PA. I lounged a bit to catch my breathe, worked on some laundry then ordered Pizza Hut for supper! After that I made my way downstairs to my stamp room to work on an order from my cousin. She asked for 10 boxes of White Chocolate Snack Mix for the holidays to give her neighbors & friends. I got my boxes almost completed and I will share them next week once I have the snack mix made and the boxes are completed. So far I think they are so cute!

Anyways, I have been working on another order for a friend from Florida since mid August. I took me awhile to round up all the supplies I needed and then get the motivation to make them! She ordered 48 Acrylic Post It Note Holders for 3 different organizations she works with. I really had to put on my thinking cap for this order!

Here are some of the pictures I took of them....







I believe the first dozen are for a Domestic Abuse Organization. She wanted purple & blue for the colors and butterflies.
The second dozen are for the American Red Cross. 
And lastly, this 2 dozen was made for people she attends school with at Indian River State College.
They all have matching RSVP pens.

They will go out in the mail on Monday as she will need them for Christmas gifts this coming week.

Phew, another job off my table and out the door!
Hopefully I can soon come up for air!! LOL

Well, that is all for me today!
I'm heading out shopping with Kirsten this afternoon then we will go pick up my craft show stuff this evening, whatever is left! Today is the last day!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Kim S said...

What thoughtful gifts!