Friday, October 12, 2012

Christmas Treat Box Card


Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I want to share another Treat Box Card that I made with some retired papers from Stampin Up. I just love the colors of this one!

The tutorial for this Treat Box Card can be found here.

These boxes are so simple & easy to make! I'm in the process of making a bunch of these for my craft show coming in a few short weeks!


Christmas Treat Box Card:

Stamps: Christmas Punch, More Merry Messages
Ink: Taken w/Teal, Memento Black
Cardstock: Taken w/Teal, Neenah White, Sahara Sand, Silver Glimmer Paper, Holiday Lounge DSP
Accessories: Two Tags Die, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Corner Rounder, Rhinestones, Amuse Ribbon, Dimensionals, Hot Glue, 2 Sided Tape


I also made a bunch of these for my girls for tomorrow. The Heirloom Stamp Show is in York this weekend and all my stamp girls will be meeting up and doing some serious shopping! I'll share those tomorrow!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: