Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Stampings....

Hello & Happy Sunday!

I know it's been almost a week since the last update. Hope you all are doing well.
I have been doing some stamping but not updating. Also been busy with things around the Aungst residence. Last Wednesday I spent the day at the hospital with my Dad while he had outpatient surgery to get a pacemaker. It was a long day but he did fine. However, the next day he ended up getting sick and his leg swelled up again. I've not checked in today but if he wasn't better by tomorrow (Monday) he was gonna go see his doctor. Just hope he soon gets straightened out!

Then yesterday Shawn & I babysat Dominic all day. We had a blast but boy did that wear us out! LOL

He's such a good baby and getting big!

So, today we had no plans and I was determined to go down to stamp!
I didn't make this today but earlier this week....



I sat down and had no idea what I was gonna stamp but this is what I ended up with.
I just love this!!


Gingerbread Door Hanger:

Stamps: Scentsational Season Bundle, Sweet Season (sentiment)
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Neenah White, Silver Glimmer Paper, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories: Scentsational Dies, Circle Nestibilities, Gumball Green Ribbon, Rhinestones, MS Bow Punch, Sanding Block, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that is all for me tonight!
Gonna sit and relax with Shawn & watch his Ravens play football!!
Hope you'll stop back tomorrow for another great sketch for the Merry Monday!

~Wendy

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

An adorable door hanger and a nice way to decorate for the holidays! Dominic is adorable and I'm sure you slept well that night.