Monday, August 13, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge Week #28

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

It's Monday and it's time for another terrific sketch for the Merry Monday Challenge!
Lesley from over at Always Playing With Paper has given us another easy peasy sketch this week so get out those Christmas supplies and get those cards made!



I went with a different color this week for Christmas, Perfect Plum!
It's one of those colors I hardly ever reach for. I do like the outcome of my card and can see many different cards being made with today's sketch!


Merry Monday Week #28 Card:

Stamps: Come to Bethlehem
Ink: Perfect Plum
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Shiney Silver Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Perfect Plum Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Scor Tape

 Please stop on by Always Playing With Paper to see the beautiful creations the other Merry Makers have made this week! Hope you'll join us!

Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wendy, I've been admiring your card all last week and dying to know how you did it! It's simply beautiful as always! Into my CASE file with this!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, plum looks wonderful. I love the silver layer, it gives your card an extra bit of elegance.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I love the plum and I especially like the placement of your bow, cute!

Karen Aicken said...

Love this CAS card for the sketch. A perfect card for the holidays!
Cheers, Karen

Narelle Farrugia said...

Lovely colour for Christmas! The bow is a really nice finish - love it!

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Wendy, I love that set so much and almost used it too but did mine instead and thanks so much for your sweet comments. That DSP is darling.
Hugs, Bev

Lesley said...

Great idea to use this set Wendy! I love it and the rhinestoned star is perfect!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous CAS background for this stamp! I love the muted tones, too. Thanks for popping by my blog!

MaryH said...

Would not think of this color for a Christmas look. But it is perfect. Really elegant look to this card...yet CAS. TFS