Friday, August 10, 2012

Free 4 All Challenge 129~ Ombre!

Hello & Happy Friday!

Up bright & early today, probably because I hardly slept last nite. The last few nights when my head hits the pillow my mind is racing and I find myself tossing & turning. Not sure what the deal is but I hope this doesn't continue! Woke up to rain this morning and they are saying rain most of the day but we'll see about that!

I'm still slowly working on that huge card order for my Aunt so today I popped over to SCS to see what today's Free 4 All Challenge was. Our hostess, Dawn, themed it...Ombre! I would have never known what Ombre was until Kelsey had her hair colored like that last winter. It's when you take a certain color and go from light to dark. I chose to make a masculine card since I need them for my card order.


From light to dark I used....Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip & Early Espresso and I love the look!
I found in my "image box" this golfing image called On The Green from Stampin Up. I cut it out with Square Nestibilities and used an AMuse sentiment to finish off my card. The inside says " Have a hole in one kind of day"! Perfect for my card!


Free 4 All Challenge 129 Card:

Stamps: On The Green, AMuse sentiment
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Neenah White
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, Square Nestibilities, Stamp A Ma Jig, Scor Tape


Easy, easy, easy! And a great challenge for this rainy day too!
Hope you like!

Well, that is gonna do it for me today!
Got my craft room all organized and i'm ready to get started on a few Christmas projects! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: