Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Weekend Creations



Hello there!

It's late and i'm soon heading to bed but wanted to share a little project I worked on over the weekend. A few more pocket cards made for the upcoming holidays. I used the SU set called Tree Trimmings that just retired with the last catty. I was playing around with the set and just started stamping off images and threw together these cards! I love the Letters to Santa DSP and the new sentiment set called More Merry Messages! It goes great with the stamp set!


Holiday Pocket Cards:

Stamps: Tree Trimmings, More Merry Messages
Ink: Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Kraft/Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Silver Glitter Paper, Letters to Santa DSP
Accessories: Two Tags Die, Snowflake Punch, Marina Mist Grosgrain, Corner Rounder, Silver Beads, Scor Tape

Well, that's all for me tonight!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Perfect, love these Wendy!!