Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Shawn!!

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today is my wonderful hubby's birthday and I sat yesterday to make him a card. I tried not to make it just any card but something that had meaning. So, I went thru my stamps to look for something and found the buffalo in the In Wilderness set (which unfortunately is retiring) and went with that!



Last year when we lived out in Joplin we found out about a place named Prairie State Park in Mindenmines, Missouri. It has buffalo & elk that roam freely throughout the park. We went there maybe 3 or 4 times and seen nothing. The very last time we visited there we saw SO many buffalo up close & personal and it was just so awesome! I know I have pictures somewhere. It was something to see and i'm glad that we will always have that memory to cherish of our days living there. I think he will love it!

Shawn's Birthday Card:

Stamps: In Wilderness, Amazing to Zany
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Vanilla, Well Woren DSP
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, Silver Beads, Early Espresso 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, SU Scallop Edge Border Punch, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

Well, that is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is a way cool stamp. I am sure your DH will appreciate the thought you put into this. HB Shawn!

jimlynn said...

They really are an awesome animal aren't they!
Love your card, Wendy! One of my favorite images and it's perfect with that DP.
Lynn