Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Miss Emily!

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today i'm sharing another card that I made for my old neighbor & good friend, Miss Emily! I don't see her too much anymore since I obviously don't live beside her but I do hope to see her soon to catch up!
Again, I used the Flower of the Month, a retired SU set. I've been making many cards with this set. Take a look at the card I made Emily....



Miss Emily's Birthday Card:

Stamps: Flower of the Month, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Mauve Mist (retired SU color), Certainly Celery, Neenah White
Accessories: Square Lattice EF, Square Nestibilities, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, MS Doily Border Punch, Polka Dot Ribbon from Micheal's, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

Happy Birthday, Miss Emily! 
Hope you have a great day! 

Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I love those pretty soft colors and I bet your neighbor will love this too! Gorgeous!

Debbie said...

When it comes to CAS cards, you just rock... they are always so elegant and this one is no different. Love it

Hugs
Debbie

Lesley said...

What a pretty card Wendy, love all the white space with the green and pink! So pretty!