Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SC372~Happy Anniversary

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS and I had in mind to make some Anniversary cards for my card rack and so I used the challenge for that!

Below is Taylor's sketch and my sample...





I wanted to use some bright springy color today since the weather was quite nice here so I went with Daffodil Delight and an old SU set called Stipple Rose. I no longer own the stamp but had a few stamp off's in my Image Box and nothing spells love like roses!

I'm pretty happy with my yellow roses....what do you think??


Sketch Challenge 372 card:

Stamps: Stipple Rose, Sentiment from SU (not sure what set)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Neenah White
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, Circle Nestibilities, Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Hot Glue, Scor Tape


I'm working on taking pictures of Shawn's Valentine's card that I made him and some treats. I'll be back alittle later to post them unless my sick hubby needs my assistance. He's got a bad cold and I fed him supper and sent him to bed! Luckily, tomorrow evening he has a doctor appointment so maybe he can get some good meds to get this cold moving on out! I surely do NOT want it either! He needs to get better by Saturday since he is having a Scion meet at out house and we already postponed it once.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good evening!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

Those yellow roses are indeed gorgeous, and what a beautiful stamp!! I hope your hubby feels better soon!

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty! I really like the color you used for this card...so bright and cheery!

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous anniversary card, Wendy!! Your roses look amazing!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers... absolutely stunning!