Saturday, November 26, 2011

Peek A Boo!

I MISS you too!!

Hello & Happy Saturday!

I don't have much time to spare right now as my group of stamp girls are on there way here for the afternoon but I wanted to share a sweet little surprise that was on my front porch this morning. My very good friend from Missouri, Vicki, sent me a sweet little package with all kinds of goodies in it and this cutie of a card! She sent a note along saying "Do you remember the day we went to Kansas City to get the Riley Stamps and I bought this sweet little Pure Innocence girl"? And YES, I remember....we had fun that day! Anyways, she made this card with it and the inside made me tear up!
Take a look....



Vicki~our paths will cross again soon and until that day i'm very thankful for meeting you & the friendship we've made! Your one in a million!! :)


Well, that's all for me today!
Oh and I wanted to let ya know that the craft show is going extremely well!! Gotta get started on making more for the next weekend! :)

Thanks for stopping by & have a super Saturday!!
~Wendy



4 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet! I like the saying that "Friends are chocolate chips in the cookie of life"

Debbie said...

This is adorable...I am sure that your paths will cross again.

Debbie

Carol L said...

This is so so cute, and the sentiment inside makes it so personal! I'm sure you miss Vicki but thank goodness for blogging where you can still keep in touch and see what you're creating!
Have a great weekend!

Tammi said...

Aww, a wonderful card to get, so sweet of her!