Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 346


Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's a rainy, dreary one here today and calling for our first frost this season! Guess that means I better dig out our winter coats later!

Today is the Ways To Use It Challenge....another challenge I always like to participate in!
We were challenges today to use "leaves". I found in my stash this leaf wreath that I stamped last year and never got to use. It is done with the little leaf in the SU set called Autumn Days. I do not own this set but one day hope too! It's a nice set! :)

I cut my wreath out with a Circle Nestibilities and layered it onto a piece of Always Artichoke cut with the Circle Scallop Nestibilities. I added a few little gold beads & an Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon bow. I used More Mustard as my card base and a piece of Neenah White cs on top of that which was run thru the Cuttlebug with the Houndstooth Embossing Folder. I only ran it thru about 3/4 of the way so i'd have room to place my sentiment. I added a piece of More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon and called it done! And the nice thing about it is that it's pretty flat for mailing purposes! :)
Take a look....





Ways To Use It Challenge 346 Card:

Stamps: Autumn Days, Hand Penned Holidays
Ink: Ruby Red, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock: More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Neenah White
Accessories: Circle & Circle Scallop Nestibilities, Houndstooth EF., Eggplant & Mustard Grosgrain Ribbons, Gold Beads, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Well, that's all I have for today!
Thank you for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, this is a beautiful use of the leaf. I love your colours.

Debbie said...

Beautiful

Debbie

Renee said...

Gorgeous!

Vicki Burdick said...

That leaf wreath is awesome Wendy!!! Love the sentiment too!

Carol L said...

Great stamping with those leaves, and I really love the fonts on that sentiment too! Very pretty card!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

All I can say is "WOW"!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Wendy... this is gorgeous! Love the colors! I feel a CASE coming on (0=

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!