Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sketch Challenge 356

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a great day! The weather here today is cloudy one minute and sunny the next. I know rain is in the forecast the next day or so then it's gonna get quite chilly! I've even heard snow for the weekend! I certainly hope not as we have a Halloween Party to attend Saturday night! I'm so looking forward to going to it but have no idea as far as a costume yet. I was looking at a Fred & Wilma Flintstone costume but haven't been able to find any bigger than a small or medium. I'm sure we'll find something! :)

So, today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS and I always love playing along!
Below is the layout & my sample....


Sketch Challenge 356 Card:

Stamps: Gingerbread Christmas, Sentiment from Amuse
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red SU Marker
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Neenah White, Reminisce DSP
Accessories: MS Gingerbread Punch, Square & Square Scallop Nestibilities, Gold Metallic Ribbon, Modern Label & Word Window Punch, Gold Beads, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

Loved today's sketch and i'm enjoying being back to doing some stamping! Although, I think it'll take a bit to get use to the layout of my stamp room and where all my supplies are. It's all good though!!! :)

So, that's all for today, folks!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Wendy!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super adorable!

Carol L said...

I can't imagine why you used gingerbread men cookies?! *wink*
Too cute! BTW, I was at L&L today and right at the door they had a new die - gingerbread men about 2-3" tall! I almost picked one up, but had just rung out, and my wallet was practically empty, so I passed on it :)