Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just Checking In....


Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your all doing well. I have been having some issues and today I finally had enough and went to the doctor. Last week I was helping Ryan get dressed by lifting him up and something went pop in my back, I almost dropped him as it took my breathe away! I've been popping Advil and using the heating pad on it but nothing was helping. Sleeping at night has been a nightmare and then durning the day I am grouchy and just beat. Today, I got to the end of my rope and Shawn took me to see a doctor. They did xrays and they found nothing severe so I was diagnosed with a Lumbar Sprain (muscle spasms). They sent me on my way with Vicodin, Flexerall & Naproxen. That should keep me loopy for a few days and I really don't care as long as it helps my pain!

So, I haven't been really crafty lately because of my pain but I hope that soon changes! I have SO much new stuff that I cannot wait to play with it!
What I am sharing today is something I made for my craft show a few weeks ago. I got this idea from a friend of mine back home. Each bag has in it a covered composition book, a Yankee Air Freshner and a Yankee Votive Candle...all done up for the holidays!!




Well, I think my meds are kicking in and i'd like to eat before I crash & burn so that will be all for me today! Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

Your gift baskets are adorable, and I hope you feel better soon! Back pain is no fun, but I live with it too! Take care now!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGoodness... hope you feel better soon! Love your little gift bag, very clever!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is a cute little set, Wendy. I sure hope the meds kick in quickly!

Debbie said...

Sorry your back, just take it easy for the next few days. Love your project it is really beautiful

Hugs
Debbie

Vicki Burdick said...

These are so cute Wendy!!!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute projects! Hope you are feeling better. (today I could relate a little with you, needed my aleve for a a backache)