Sunday, July 17, 2011

Snowman Gifts

Hello & Happy well, it's still Saturday here but in some places it may already be Sunday!

Today, Vicki came over to play with some new stamp stuff that we got! Really did not get too much accomplished because we were talking so much!! LOL I did however get a few things started and finished it up late tonight after running some errands with the family.
I made these for the holidays with holiday scents in them. Take a look...






A huge Thank You to Carol Haffner for the directions on these cuties!
I have several more to make so I can use the rest of those bottles of hand sanitizer and get them off my desk but I think they are most adorable and think they make a cute little holiday gift!


Hand Sanitizer Boxes:

Stamps: Tags & More, Amuse Sentiment
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Pink Pirouette, Real Red, Neenah White, Scenic Route DSP
Accessories: Circle & Pinking Circle Nestibilities, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Lg Oval Punch, Silver & Gold Beads from Queen & Co., Various Ribbon, Multi Mono Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Scor Tape, Velcro Tabs


I'll share the rest when I get them finished up and I hope they are as cute as these!

Thanks for stopping by & Enjoy your Sunday!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Debbie said...

These are perfect holiday gifts..
The receipients will love them

Hugs
Debbie

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG, these turned out perfect, love the little snowman you used!!! I am defiently going to make some of these!! Next time over, we need to work more and blab less.......well maybe not!!! LOL!!

Carol L said...

That snowman image is just too cute!! I love the idea of these little hand sanitizer gift boxes! What a great way to give a little gift that everyone can use! CUTE!

JD/ Jill said...

These are adorable! I gather you are NOT like me and wait till the last minute at Christmas...LOL