Thursday, July 14, 2011

Peace on Earth

Hello & Happy Thursday, friends!

Today is the Ways to Use It Challenge and I did not participate because it seemed alittle complicated and I wasn't much in to complicated today! LOL
So, instead i'm gonna share with my blog followers yet another door hanger I made. I have been on quite a roll with making these and just love the outcome!




Peace on Earth Door Hanger:

Stamps: Snowman from Inkadinkadoo, Sentiment from SU
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: PTI White, Cranberry Crisp, Brushed Metallic Gold, K&Company DSP
Accessories: Circle & Lacey Circle Nestibilities, Gold Prima Poinsettia, Gold Cord, Gold Beads, Burgundy Organdy Ribbon, Multi Mono Liquid Glue, Hot Glue, Sanding Block, Scor Tape


I hope you like it!
To me it's another one of those things I just don't wanna part with but it was made for the craft show so it'll get packed up and sent back to PA in a few months. Sure wish I could get packed up and sent back with it! LOL

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy


8 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Cute as can be! LOVE that little snowman! I'm with you re: the SCS challenge...wasn't in the mood to do collage either. :-)

Carol L said...

I'm with ya on the collage challenge....just have no interest in doing it, but I do love your door hanger! All those gold beads look fabulous!

The Other Patti Sue said...

It must be awful to be so homesick... hang in there GF! Love your door hanger, so cute!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It is just so elegant! Great job, Wendy!

Anonymous said...

I wish you could too Weebee. :(

Debbie said...

Your door hanager is GORGEOUS!!!1

Hugs
Debbie

Vicki Burdick said...

This one is soooooo pretty!! Love that snowman and your bow is amazing!!!!! Keep the faith, you will be back in PA soon!!!

Janice M said...

This is so pretty Wendy! Love the colors you used.