Saturday, July 30, 2011

Our Creative Corner Challenge

Hello & Happy Saturday, friends!

Today was a fun day!!
My friend, Vicki Burdick came to hang out and we stamped, laughed and had a good ole time!!


After she left I got to work on my Our Creative Corner Challenge. Sarah was our hostess this week and she challenged us to use Red & Aqua on our projects. Right away a light
bulb went off and my mind went to Christmas colors. I went thru my image box for something to use and came across this stamped snowman from an old SU set that I stamped images off from my BFF back home, Deb. The set is called Thanks Snow Much. I paired it up with one of the sentiments that came with the set and i'm thrilled with the outcome!!!






I really think I need to make a few more like this for the holidays!
What do you think??



Our Creative Corner Challenge Card:

Stamps: Thanks Snow Much
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Pool Party, PTI White
Accessories: Candy Cane Stripes Embossing Folder, Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, Square & Square Scallop Nestibilities, Red Dotted Grosgrain, Felt Snowflakes, Kaiser Red Pearls, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Well, that is all for me today!
Gonna go clean up my stamp table and watch a movie with hubby!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your weekend!
~Wendy

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You should make a bunch more like it... so adorable!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love this color combo on Christmas! Adorable!

Vicki Burdick said...

I agree, you need you make a bunch more...for all your flaky friends!! Thanks for playing along with our color challenge this week at Our Creative Corner!

Carol L said...

I never would have thought to pair these colors for a Christmas card, but it looks great! Stay cool!

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute...Nicely done!

Janice M said...

Love the colors on this one!! I like your layout too well I just like the whole darn thing! Adorable!!