Friday, July 1, 2011

Free 4 All Challenge 71


Hello again!

Today is the Free 4 All Challenge over at SCS and I enjoy playing along with it because those hostesses over there sure know how to pick challenges that make you think outside of the box! Our hostess, Wendy, challenged us to make a project with one of the many holidays that are in July. There is a list a mile long and some that made me giggle!

I chose July 21st for 2 reasons.....It's National Junk Food Day and also my hubby & I's wedding anniversary! After seeing this he'll know what he's getting for our anniversary! LOL
I had a bag of M&M's and an empty Starbucks bottle in my kitchen cupboard and decided to use some awesome EK Success M&M designer paper to go along with the theme of National Junk Food Day! Besides we are junk food junkies most of the time! LOL
Take a look...

Free 4 All #71 Challenge:

Stamps: Sentiment from Mini Mates ( set #79)
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Real Red, Neenah White, EK Success M&M DSP
Accessories: Circle & Lacey Circle Nestibilities, Pacific Point Corduroy Button, Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch, Pacific Point Grosgrain, Scor Tape


Hope ya like my little sweet treat for National Junk Food Day!
I'm off now to get my supper started since hubby is probably on his way home now! The holiday weekend is upon us! :)
Thanks again for stopping by & have a happy TGIF!!
~Wendy

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is such a cute, cute idea! Love that M & M paper! Great project.
Lynn

JD/ Jill said...

Cute idea...I saw that challenge...but just didn't have time to something for the challenge...You did great on this fun challenge.

Carol L said...

Ok Wendy, repeat after me............
M&M's are NOT junk food!!!
M&M's are NOT junk food!!!

LOL They're probably the only candy on the shelf today that are made with Cocoa Butter instead of Palm oil! Blech!

This is really a cute idea, and I love the DP. I'm glad I don't have any M&M's in the house right now, because they'd disappear :)

Have a great holiday weekend!

Wanda Cullen said...

You mean M&Ms aren't one of the basic 4 food groups??? :-) What a sweet idea for a fun gift! Happy Anniversary!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thanks for this idea. My friend just got moved to a rehab and I need little presents to take with me when I visit. This will be perfect!

The Other Patti Sue said...

YUMMMMM.... perfectly delightful!