Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sketch Challenge #333

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a great day so far!
I was up really early today so that after supper tonight I can go back to bed for a nap before heading out on our trip back home.

I checked out today's Sketch Challenge and decided to keep with using the color combo from yesterday's Color Challenge.
Below is the sketch & my samples....





Sketch Challenge #333 Card:

Stamps: Eastern Blooms (set #71)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose, PTI Vanilla, Regal Rose Patterns DSP
Accessories: Square Nestibilities, D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder, Razzleberry Grosgrain, Kaiser Vanilla Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The rose and razzle are so yummy together! Love this sketch!

Did I just see you will be home for the get-together? If so, I can't wait to meet you! Woo Hoo!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Pure yumminess girly! Such a great combo with the colors and sketch!

Carol L said...

I love how quickly you can create a card from a sketch! I saw this sketch this morning and went pfft! Now I may have to reconsider after seeing yours! LOL
It's beautiful and I really love these colors! I am SO excited that you're coming to the stamp meet when I can finally get to meet you!! Your timing in coming back to PA is spot on!! :)
Have a safe trip and I'll see you soon :)

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute Wendy!! So happy you guys are getting a nice long vacation back home!!