Friday, May 13, 2011

Our Creative Corner Challenge


Hello once again!

I'm trying to play catch up after a week of ups & downs. I loved the challenge that the Our Creative Corner Blog threw out last Saturday! We were challenged to use Paper Weaving on our projects. Today, I finally had a chance to tackle it and I enjoyed it alot!



I also was able to use set #68 in my quest to see that all my sets see ink in 2011. This is one beloved set from SU that I will never part with called Watercolor Garden.

OCCC~Paper Weaving Daisies Card:

Stamps: Watercolor Garden (set #68), Swirls & Curls Verses
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum, Memento Black
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum, SU Whisper White
Accessories: Martha Stewart Doily Punch, Square & Square Lacey Nestibilities, Daffodil Delight Stain Ribbon, Kaiser White Pearls, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

Thanks ladies of the OCC! I loved this challenge!!

Well, i'm off to finishing watching James Durbin on Jay Leno then off to bed!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good night!!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Totally gorgeous, Wendy! Love the woven look on the background!

Carol L said...

Beautiful colors on this one! I really like the checkerboard background. I still can't believe James got voted off!! Oh well......life goes on.
Has anyone contacted you about the next stamp meet at L&L on May 28th? If you'll be back in PA it would be great to meet you there!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You did a beautiful job with the weaving challenge! Love your layout and mix of colors!

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the color combo

Hugs
Debbie

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE these colors and the way you wove the strips of DP! Beautiful card!

JD/ Jill said...

I realize that this is card you made a while ago, but looking through your blog...It caught my eye...I really how you did this one, and again, you used great colors!