Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Color Challenge 323

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at Splitcoaststampers or SCS. Julia challenged us to use Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose & Vanilla on our projects with a dessert option of using butterflies!
Well, I have most of my supplies packed for my trip back home so I had to go thru what was left on the shelf for my card. I used a set from Stampin Up called Life's Special Moments and it is set #70 in my quest to see that all my sets see ink in 2011. I loved today's colors and I was even able to add a butterfly to my card as the dessert option! :)




Color Challenge #323 Card:

Stamps: Life's Special Moments (set #70)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose, PTI Vanilla
Accessories: Textiles Embossing Folder, Razzleberry Grosgrain, Gold Butterfly Brad, Glue Dots, Scor Tape

Well, that's all for today!
I have 2 more projects i'm working on to post durning the days we will be traveling so I need to get them finished up!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

just gorgeous!!! Love that razzleberry bow and your cute little butterfly!!

Carol L said...

Oh My! I LOVE this color combo! Those roses are beautiful!!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

I love your use of today's colors...such a pretty card! Hope you have a safe trip and I know you'll enjoy hooking up with family and friends again!