Monday, April 4, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch #185

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope your all having a great day so far!

Yesterday, I took the day off from doing any stamping. I wasn't feeling all the best so I just lounged around on the couch and watched the race.
It shot up to 87 degrees here with some nasty winds. Then durning the night we had some storms come thru and cooled things off quite a bit. Today it's about 50 degrees. Crazy, huh?

So, I checked out the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge since I haven't participated in a few weeks. Below is the layout & my samples:



I used 2 sets off my shelf in my quest to see that all my stamps see ink in 2011. Both sets are from SellABration called Sweet Summer (set #49) and So Happy for You (set #50).


Mojo Monday Sketch #185 Card:

Stamps: Sweet Summer, So Happy for You
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: PTI White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Just Because Scrapbook Kit DSP
Accessories: Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Circle & Circle Scallop Nestibilities, Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch, Prima Flower, Blue Grosgrain 5/8 from AC Moore, Pearl Brad, Kaiser White Pearls. Scor Tape

Well, that's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Debbie said...

You did a great job with the sketch. Love the thank you

Hugs
Debbie

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just gorgeous Wendy! So pretty! I had a hard time with this sketch... guess that's why it's called a challenge (0;!

Janice M said...

Very pretty! Love that gorgeous bow with that big pearl brad!

Debbie Carriere said...

This is lovely!! Love your bow :) Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!