Friday, April 1, 2011

Free 4 All Challenge #58


Hello again!

I'm back with today's Free 4 All Challenge card. It is themed "Home Sweet Home"!
It's a wonderful challenge today being that we just came back Tuesday from our trip back home to Pennyslvania!
I went thru my image box and found this image that I had stamped off. It took me an hour to find out the name of it! It's a special set from Stampin Up from 2003 called Heart & Home. It's the first Ronald McDonald set they ever made.! :)




Free 4 All Challenge #58 Card:

Stamps: Heart & Home
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, GP White, Welcome Neighbor DSP
Accessories: SU Scallop Trim Punch, Bermuda Bay Grosgrain, Rhinestones, Scor Tape

Have you noticed that I did not list Dimensionals in my Accessories list! I'm trying very hard to keep my cards flat so they don't cost an arm and a leg to mail! :)

I really like my card....maybe it's the colors or maybe it's because it was quick and easy to make! I think i'm getting lazy in my old age! LOL
I love the sentiment though!
Home is definitely where my heart is!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a cute card Wendy, and I love that image! The dp looks perfect, and home is wherever you hang your hat as far as I'm concerned. Have a fabulous weekend!

Janice M said...

Adorable Wendy! Your DP matches perfectly with your image.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just to cute! Love the image, the sentiment and your dp is perfect!

Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable, Wendy!! Love the image and perfect papers too!!