Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 309


Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today's Ways To Use It Challenge 309 was to make a birthday card! I pulled out a Pure Innocence girl and used it for a card order for a sweet little girl who's turning 2. My card is a bit of a case but I did make a few changes on it.

Take a look...


Ways To Use It Challenge 309 Card:

Stamps: Pure Innocence from My Favorite Things
Ink: Black Memento, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, White, SU DSP
Accessories: Oval & Oval Nestibilities, Paper Doily, MS Rhinestones, Various Ribbon, Button, Twine, Hot Glue Gun, Scor Tape


Hope you like it!
I'm still alittle under the weather and just feel the need to get out of the house. I feel like cabin fever has set in since it's been snowy & bitterly cold here. I think getting some fresh air and some warmer weather would do me a world of good!
I don't think i'd ever be able to live in Alaska!!


Well, that's all for me!
Thank you for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is very sweet Wendy!!! Love it, you know I love that PI balloon girl and the doily and ribbon all come together beautifully!! Super girly!!!

Tammi said...

This is really sweet, pretty how you did the ribbon! ~hugs

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

She is just adorable, and I know the little lady receiving it will cherish it. Keep feeling better and better......warmer days are coming!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as sweet as can be! Hope you get to feeling better!

CardsAreMyGame said...

Cute card...Love all your goodies for card making...