Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 106

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope you all had a great day! Today was a warm one here! Got out and took Fluffy for a walk then took a drive. Every now and then the sky just darken up and it looked as if the sky was gonna drop but hasn't so far. Still calling for severe storms tonight which makes me alittle uneasy.

Anyways, between our afternoon drive and watching Jeff Gordon win the race today, I finally made my way to my stamp room to get the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge done. It looks like an easy sketch but for me I struggled a bit. I used another SU set called Easter Blossoms which is set #30 in my quest to see that all my stamps see ink in 2011. I'm gettin there! LOL

Below is the sketch and my samples...




I really love this stamp set & those gorgeous Springtime Vintage DSP!


Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 106 Card:

Stamps: Easter Blossoms (set #30)
Ink: Rose Red
Cardstock: Rose Red, Kraft or Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP
Accessories: Circle & Cirlce Scallop Nestibilities, Kaiser Vanilla Pearls, Kraft Taffeta, SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Scor Tape



Well, I believe that will be all for me tonight!
Gonna get off of here before we get any wicked weather!
Stay safe and thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

8 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Oh so beautiful! I love what you did with the sketch!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a beautiful card and I love that new DP! I just finished my card for this sketch and used the same pack of DP. Woohoo!! My man won the race today...finally...after a 66 race run with no wins. Lots of second places but no cigars for 2nd place - lol!

Colleen Begley said...

Wendy, this is such a pretty card.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so pretty Wendy! Love your papers.... put together perfectly!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ohhhhhhh Wendy, she is a beauty!

Carol L said...

What a great card! LOVE LOVE LOVE those dsp's and colors!
Looks like your wicked weather will be here in PA today. Bad storms predicted and it's raining cats and dogs at the moment :)
Have a great week!

Rose said...

Very sweet, love the pearls. Great job.

Krista said...

Cute card !!!