Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 305


Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your all having a great day so far! I was and still am in sleepy mode today after taking some Benadryl before going to bed last nite. I've been fighting this thing with my sinuses and a cough since I moved to MO. LOL I bet your thinking maybe i'm allergic to MO but no, that's not it! Anyways, I slept in today and feel like going right back under the blankets as soon as i'm finished here but I know I can't atleast till my chili is made for supper! :)

So, today I checked out SCS to see what the Ways To Use It Challenge was. It was themed Butterfly Bliss, so I got right to work!





I am in need of some Thank You cards so that is the direction I went in. Besides butterflies on such a cold & snow covered day sounds wonderful!! :)


Ways To Use It Challenge #305 Card:

Stamps: Thank You Kindly, Inspired by Nature
Ink: Memento Black, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Wild Wasabi, PTI White, SU Pool Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tags Nestibilities, Wasabi Grosgrain, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Recollections Silver Beads, EK Success Wavy Border Punch, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

I hope ya like it! I'm in love with the colors! :)

Also I used 2 more sets today in my personal challenge! Inspired by Nature(#7) & Thank You Kindly(#8)! WooHoo!

Well, that's all for me for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day ahead!

~Wendy

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is an absolute beauty Wendy! Lovin your color combo and design is perfection!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, I LOVE this clean, simple design! Great colors and love the butterflies! I couldn't wait to get this Inspired by Nature set and you know...I never ink it up. I like what you've done here, so may need to dust it off. I need to use my older sets more often, so maybe your goal will rub off on me - lol!

Patti said...

love the way the DP mimics the lines in the grass...and I love the blue and green combo
blessings
patti moffett

Vicki Burdick said...

Super, super cute Wendy!!! Love those colors too!!

Tammi said...

Elegant and pretty!