Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snowman Soup Tins


Happy Saturday, friends!


Hope your day is going great so far! Busy day ahead once again for us. Tonight we have a Christmas Party to attend at Shawn's boss's house and we have food to prepare to take plus I need to get Fluffy to the park for her daily walk before the nasty cold front gets here in MO today! They are talking wind chills at zero with snow flurries! Yikes, I so don't like the sounds of that!


So, before I head out the door I wanna share with you a sweet little treat that I made for the craft show. I used those famous nugget tins and made snowman soups with them! The stamps I got last year from Addicted to Rubber Stamps are from Inky Antics. This set is all about making snowman soups! Different images & sentiments included and that is what caught my eye. I only took one pic of them before I shipped them back to PA but I think it's a decent picture. Take a look....





Each tin is filled with one package of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate, an individual pack of marshmellows, Hershey Kisses and a candy cane. So fun to make and i'm sure by days end i'll wish I had one of these to warm me up!


Snowman Soup Tins:

Stamps: Snowman Soup from Inky Antics
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, GP White, My Mind's Eye DSP
Accessories: Nugget Tins, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, PTI Button, PTI Twine, Glue Dots, Score Tape


Stay warm everyone!

Have a great day & thank you for stopping by!

Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Wendy!!!

Jetstudio Designs said...

They are adorable and I bought 2 of them :) One went in my secret santa gift for work and the other is sitting on my stamp table!

Stay warm!! It's freezing here today.

Wanda Cullen said...

Your little hot chocolate tins are just the cutest! I love all your candy wrappers, too! Goodness, girl...you are such a creative gal! I bought the ingredients for the white chocolate snack mix today...can't wait to try it out! It will be great to give neighbors, hairdresser, etc. (if my family doesn't eat it all up first).

Carol L said...

AACK!! These are so darned cute!!! I love that you used the tins for your "soup!" Nice job Wendy!!

Tammi said...

OMGosh, I LOVE these adorable tins, sooooo CUTE!!!