Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cutie Patootie Notebook


Hello again!

I'm back really quick to share with you another adorable notebook that I made for an order. I went in search of my little Whipper Snapper Penguin and almost thought I lost him in our move but thankfully I found it!!

My notebook is covered with Scenic Route papers with Pacific Point cardstock, buttons & ribbon. Another one I just love!!



Ok, that's all for now! Gonna head to the couch and watch a movie with Shawn & Kels.

Have a good nite!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

So cute, I love the penguin image and especially these awesome colors! Great job!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable Wendy! Love your little penguin image!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Love the colors on this one! Glad you found the penguin...I always like you cards with him on it :)

Thank you for the Christmas card, mine are finally going out today...just a little slow!

Denise Marzec said...

Beeeeeeea-utiful!!! Loooove your notebooks! That penguin is adorable!