Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 Days till Christmas


Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Yup, 3 days till the big day! I cannot wait!
So, what did some of you ask Santa for this year? I'm sure most of you know what I would like but most of all world peace! I want no wrapped presents or flowers....I just wanna go home.


But anyways, that's a whole other story! Today, I would like to share with you a little gift card holder I made. I'm sooo liking this one! I based my gift card holder off this treat container I got at Micheal's when they marked down all their Christmas stuff.
Take a look...





I cut the image out with the Oval Nestibilities and where the embossed part is I used my Gold Krylon Pen and went around the outside edge with it. I seen someone else do it and just thought to try it, Wow does it ever make it pop! I used SU Brushed Gold Cardstock on the gift card with some sparkly red sheer ribbon I got at one of the Amish stores for $2 a roll. The paper bow on top was made with SU Oval Punches and all glued together. It's a neat little trick Vicki showed me.....Thanks Vicki!!


Gift Card Holder:

Stamps: Bundle Up Mike from Whipper Snapper
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Brushed Gold, PTI White
Accessories: SU Oval Punches, SU Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Krylon Gold Leaf Pen, Sparkly Red Ribbon, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
I hope to do some stamping today since all my work is caught up but we'll see! LOL

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

Happy Holidays!!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

So cute...love Bundle up Mike...

Carol L said...

This is such a cute gift card holder! I love how you made the bow on top with the punched ovals! Love these colors too! Isn't it a great feeling to be ready ahead of time?! Love it!!

Vicki Burdick said...

adorable!!!

Janice M said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the color you used. I've been seeing this style gift card all over the gallery need to find the tutorial and try one! What Amish store did you find that ribbon at??

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can see why you like this... it's absolutely adorable! Merry Christmas my friend!