Thursday, December 23, 2010

2 Days till Christmas


Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

2 days till Christmas! Can't believe it's almost here!

I still have to pop out and grab 2 small things yet but other than that, i'm ready!

Shawn got an 18 pd ham from work for Christmas.....why? I dunno! It's only 3 of us! LOL

So, before the day gets away from me I wanted to share with you a cute notebook I made, yes another notebook! LOL BUT, I love making these!
I have so much in Christmas papers that I really need to use it up and making the notebooks really does take a bite out of my stash!


I used once again my favorite Whipper Snapper image, Bundle Up Mike! I colored him with Copics, added some Polar White Flower Soft to look like snow and the fur on his hat. Cut it out with the Labels 1 Nestibilities. I used a strip of Pretty in Pink and punched it with the Martha Stewart Pine Needle Border Punch. I really like this punch!!! :) Added some ribbon, my sentiment and a felt snowflake with a pearl brad. I love this one so much I may not give it away! LOL



Notebook Supplies:

Stamps:Bundle Up Mike from Whipper Snapper, Sentiment from Amuse
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, GP White, Rusty Pickle DSP
Accessories: Martha Stewart Pine Needle Border Punch, Oval Punches, Labels 1 Nestibilities, Gold Circle Clip, Various Ribbon & Twine, Flower Soft-Polar White, Felt Snowflake, Pearl Brad, Multi Mono, Dimensionals, Scor Tape



Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!!


Happy Holidays!!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

Another super cute notebook...I think this one might be my favorite so far.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this little notebook!!! That bear stamp is awesome!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Another adorable notebook...especially with this lovable bear!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, cute cute CUUUUUUUTE!! LOVE those Mike and Ike images from WS. He's so cute, I just wanna hug him!

Hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas, Wendy! {hugs}