Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween Fun

Hi fellow stampers & friends! Happy Saturday to you!!
I'm up and at'em bright & early today! I'm off to the York Rubber Stamp Convention today with my gang of girls! :) It's gonna be so fun!
Since I don't have much time I just wanted to share with you alittle project I made for Halloween that will either go to Kelsey or hang at my new place once we get settled in. I've had these wooden door knob hangers forever that I picked up at Micheal's. I covered it with Basic Grey Eeeeerie DSP and added my sweet little trick or treater. I had alot of fun making this and might just do one now for every holiday! :)
Take a peek....





Halloween Door Knob Hanger:
Stamps: Sweeter Treater (SU retired), Sentiment is from SU too but the set name lost me! LOL
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: PTI Select White, Kiwi Kiss, Only Orange, Basic Grey Eeerie DSP
Accessories: Rectangle & Rectangle Nestibitlies, Sm & Lg SU Tag Punches, Kiwi Kiss Grosgrain, Orange Ric Rac, Kaiser Orange Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape, Dimensionals
I really like this...hope you do too!
Well, my hubby is half way home. Drove all nite and stopped alittle bit ago in Dayton Ohio for some shut eye then back on the road to finish the rest of the trip home. I will be SO happy to see him! It's gonna be a fabulous day for sure!!!
Well, i'm about ready to get out the door so I have to make sure I grab my camera and get on my way! I'll be back with some pics to share later this evening, ok?
Thanks for stopping by & have a great Saturday!!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Cute project with these Halloween door hangers! I love that the feeling of Halloween surrounds you before you enter the room! Nice job!
Enjoy your fun-filled weekend, and I'm looking forward to those pictures! Have a blast!!

Anonymous said...

I like turtles!