Friday, October 8, 2010

Cocoa Snowman

Hello fellow stampers & friends!
It's a really nice fall day here today! Almost hated to be inside but wanted to get some stamping time in while I still can! I got this cute Cocoa Snowman from Whimsie Doodles the other day. I guess I have a thing for gingerbreadmen & snowmen! LOL I couldn't resist this little guy! I really should be making Halloween stuff but I love Christmas!! I could make a Christmas card everyday for an entire year, that's how much Christmas stuff I have!
So take a look at my little guy! Hope ya like him!







Cocoa Snowman Card:
Stamps: Cocoa Snowman digi from Whimsie Doodles, Sentiment from Amuse
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Bashful Blue, PTI Vintage Cream, DSP from Deja View
Accessories: Rectangle & Rectangle Scallop Nestibilties, Lg Oval & Oval Scallop Punch, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Rhinestones & Ribbon from Micheal's, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape
Well, Kelsey just got in from school so i'm gonna go see how her day was and grab us something to eat later. Tomorrow is the stamp convention and i'm excited for it! Also hubby comes home tomorrow....double excited! Now just wish it was to stay forever.
Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully tomorrow before I leave for the show I will have something to share with you so stay tuned! Have a wonderful TGIF!!!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Awww, your cocoa snowman is so stinkin' cute!! I love the colors and especially the diagonally striped DP. I hope you have a total blast at the stamp show tomorrow. Hopefully one of these days I'll get there to enjoy it myself! Keep on stampin' girl :)