Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ladybug Trick or Treater

Hello fellow stampers & friends!
It's a late post today for sure! I really didn't feel like going into the stamp room today until I saw this digi image over at Pink Cat Studio's. It instantly reminded me of a little girl that got a ladybug outfit this year for Halloween!! I did struggle with making the red work for Halloween and i'm still not sure I like this but I really couldn't make it too scary for a little girl, could I? I printed out the image and colored it with Copic Markers. I used SU's new Spider Web embossing folder on the white piece and added some scrunched up Raven lace under my image then punched out some bats and attached them with glue dots. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set and punched out with the Word Window Punch and layered onto the Modern Label Punch. It's hard to tell but the ladybug wings have Smooch painted on to make them alittle sparkly. Take a look....






Well, that's all for me today! Calling for heavy rain here tomorrow so I may have to be on flood watch around here but I sure hope not. We do need the rain tho!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great evening!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

She is adorable Wendy, Love the EF and that black lace!!! Super cute!!

Tammi said...

Just so cute!! Clean and crisp, great colors!