Monday, September 27, 2010

Christmas Bear

Happy Monday fellow stamper & friends!!
Hope your Monday is off to a good start! It's raining here today, finally! Since it is raining i've declared today a "PJ Day"! Kelsey is home from school today still fighting her cold and i'm happy to say that she is feeling & looking better! I've got my pork & saurkraut in the oven for supper so it's was time for me to sneak off to the stamp room a bit to play! I don't know what has gotten into me lately but I am having so much fun making handstamped projects again! :)
The card I made today is another Christmas card that I can add to my pile. The image is from Forever Friends which I was so happy that my stampin friend, Tammi from over at Tropical Dreams sent me last year! Thanks, Tammi! I just LOVE these bears and i'm glad to be putting them to good use these days!! :) Wonder if there are any new Forever Friends images for this upcoming holiday??
Take a look...







Not the traditional Christmas colors but being a crafter sometimes ya just have to change things up! :) Hope ya like!!
Well, i'm off to do more crafting while watching the rain come down! Oh what a welcome sight!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
~Wendy
Christmas Bears Cards:
Stamps: Forever Friends (image & sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Regal Rose, White, My Mind's Eye DSP
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Glue Pen, Glitter, Rhinestones from Micheal's, Certainly Celery Grosgrain, Stampin Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 2 Sided Tape

3 comments:

Carol L said...

It's great to see you creating again Wendy, and this card is so cute I can't stop looking at it! I love that sweet image and the great colors you used! Keep on stamping g/f!

Deberella said...

Just got caught up. The only word I can write is absolutly Fabulous!

Janice M said...

Adorable!! I have these cute forever bears on my ever growing wish list!